- All ABP Application must be submitted online through our application website, by following this link.
- Official copy of High School Certificate scores. Students must have completed high school with averages as indicated below:
- 75% or C for Fall Admissions*
- 80% or B for Spring Admissions*
- * Note: Students with High School average of 70% - 75% can still apply; however, application will be pending further review for official approval.
- Students applying from British Schools must have 2 AS grades and 5 IGCSE grades.
- IELTS with a minimum score as indicated below:
- 4.5 for Fall Admissions
- 5.0 for Spring Admissions
IELTS scores should be submitted to the admissions office or sent to ABP, Attention:
Admissions Coordinator, P.O. Box 24404, Doha, Qatar
These scores must be received by the ABP on official score reports.
- OR iBT TOEFL with a minimum score as indicated below:
- 53 for Fall Admissions
- 61 for Spring Admissions
- All test results should be from the last two years.
- Application fee of QR 500 (non-refundable) payable online.
- Upload passport-size photograph.
- Upload a copy of ID card.
- Upload a copy of passport.